TownFolk and Gallery 333 are excited to present the 2nd annual Victory Festival! On October 8 from 4-10 pm, in conjunction with Gallery 333's ArtWalk, we will have an art show and silent auction, food trucks, kids' activities, beer, and bands! The Victory Festival is FREE and open to the public and will be located at Gallery 333 on the corner of Monroe St. and Second St. near UpTown Lofts.
Artwork will be centered around this year's Victory Festival theme "Victory is Ours: Making Peace."
- 9:00AM Doors Open for Complete Street Congress Block Party
- 4:00PM Victory Festival Begins
- 5:00PM Hannah Gumbo will Begin Live-Painting
- 7:00PM Music Begins with Shrugs
- 8:00PM Music by Derrick Savoie with accompaniment
- 9:00PM Music by Dustin Gaspard with accompaniment
- 9:45PM Silent Auction Closes*
*Bidders do not need to be present at the close of the silent auction to win. Winners will be contacted during the event and the following day.
Since the first Victory Festival, the Victory Garden, created in honor of Jillian Johnson and located in the LaPlace (“Fightingville”) neighborhood, has gone through its first phase of building, planting, and harvesting. Money raised from this event will facilitate in the continued expansion and maintenance of the garden.
We have plenty of free parking available. Please join us for the festivities, and bring a friend!